R294 per family for under 65yrs
R415 per family for 65yrs+
Overall Annual Limit (OAL) - R164 000 per insured per annum
In-Hospital and Out-Of-Hospital Benefits
In-hospital dental cover
- A 3-month general waiting period applies to all benefits, with exception of benefits providing cover up to 600% should the commencement of the Policy be in line with the commencement date of the Medical Scheme.
- A 10-month waiting period on pregnancy/childbirth
- A 12-month waiting period on / investigations, treatment or surgery for: hysterectomy (except where malignancy can be proven), hysteroscopies, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and fibroids (myomectomy), muscular-skeletal (except in the event of a motor vehicle collision), tonsillectomy, myringotomy, grommets, adenoids, wisdom teeth, hernia, cataracts, gastroscopies, colonoscopies, cancer, nasal and sinus.
Waiting Period Concessions/Transfers and Upgrades
- No waiting periods will apply to any benefits on your CompliMed® policy where such benefits are similar by definition to those being replaced (like-for-like), and where the replaced policy has been in force for at least 12 months or longer. Please be advised that proof of current cover will need to be provided when applying for a CompliMed® policy, in order to avoid any new waiting periods being applied. Standard waiting periods will apply to any new benefits not found on your replaced policy.
- NB. This concession period will apply to any new business received between 1 March to 30 April 2020.
Insured by:Reg. No. 1990/001253/06
FSP no. 1596
Underwritten by:FSP no. 36571
I wish to thank Complimed for paying the estimated total shortfall of R 75000 I incurred during my last stay in hospital. It was very easy to submit claims and I always got a speedy response to all my queries. Thank you Complimed for your excellent service. I will continue to recommend you to my friends and family as I have been doing thus far.
-Thileshni Pather Nair
The recent birth of our son called for unexpected medical emergencies. CompliMed® far exceeded my expectations by taking away the stress of all our shortfalls with efficiency and excellent customer service.
- Duran Doorasamy
We’ve been with CompliMed® for over 10 years and can honestly say that our gap cover policy has paid out thousands of Rand’s in medical aid shortfalls that would have otherwise have been paid by us.
- Brian & Ros
The question that is being asked by many medical aid members at the moment is whether their medical aid will cover the cost of being treated for the covid-19 virusRead More
Do You Review Your Short Term Insurance Annually? Most of us have some form of short term insurance cover. Cover to insure our motor vehicles, household contents, home (buildings), cell phones, pets, sports equipment, etc., etc. As short term insurance is annually renewable, we should be reviewing our various policies annually to ensure that we … Read moreRead More
Please note we close for our Festive Season break on the 13th December 2019 and reopen on the 6th January 2020. You may still apply online for your Legacy Series policy during this time, right here on our website, no paperwork required. Your online application will be processed by Turnberry the administrator, as normal, without delay. Wishing you and your family a safe, … Read moreRead More