CompliMed Legacy Series Monthly premium:
R323 per family for under 65yrs
R456 per family for 65yrs+
Overall Annual Limit (OAL) - R171 000 per insured per annum
Are you paying too much for your Gap cover?
Sometimes best, can cost you less!
Benefits of a CompliMed Gap Cover
1. Potential savings on your current gap cover contributions
2. Our cover is not medical aid specific and can therefore be added to most medical aid plans in SA
3. CompliMed is independent. Why would you want to choose a gap cover plan from your medical scheme that created the shortfall in the first place?
4. We now offer a Breast Cancer Prevention and Breast Cancer Reconstruction cover to our range of benefits.
5. CompliMed are pioneers of the gap cover industry is SA and have been a trusted gap cover provider since 2003.
Benefits of our Legacy Series Gap Cover
In-Hospital and Out-Of-Hospital Benefits
In-hospital dental cover
- A 3-month general waiting period applies to all benefits, with exception of benefits providing cover up to 600% should the commencement of the Policy be in line with the commencement date of the Medical Scheme.
- A 10-month waiting period on pregnancy/childbirth
- A 12-month waiting period on / investigations, treatment or surgery for: hysterectomy (except where malignancy can be proven), hysteroscopies, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and fibroids (myomectomy), muscular-skeletal (except in the event of a motor vehicle collision), tonsillectomy, myringotomy, grommets, adenoids, wisdom teeth, hernia, cataracts, gastroscopies, colonoscopies, cancer, nasal and sinus.
Waiting Period Concessions
We are excited to announce that we are extending the waiting period concessions, for both new business and existing policy transfers, to all applications received by us before 31 December 2021.
New business applications
- a 10-month pregnancy and childbirth waiting period will apply
- a 12-month waiting period on any cancer or muscular-skeletal related procedures
Existing policy Transfers
- No waiting periods will apply on any benefits that are the same on both the Legacy Series policy and the policy being replaced
- Any new benefits not found in the replaced policy will have the following waiting periods applied to them:
1) a 10-month pregnancy and childbirth waiting period will apply
2) a 12-month waiting period on any cancer or muscular-skeletal related procedures.
Insured by:Reg. No. 1990/001253/06
FSP no. 1596
Underwritten by:FSP no. 36571
I wish to thank Complimed for paying the estimated total shortfall of R 75000 I incurred during my last stay in hospital. It was very easy to submit claims and I always got a speedy response to all my queries. Thank you Complimed for your excellent service. I will continue to recommend you to my friends and family as I have been doing thus far.
-Thileshni Pather Nair
The recent birth of our son called for unexpected medical emergencies. CompliMed® far exceeded my expectations by taking away the stress of all our shortfalls with efficiency and excellent customer service.
- Duran Doorasamy
We’ve been with CompliMed® for over 10 years and can honestly say that our gap cover policy has paid out thousands of Rand’s in medical aid shortfalls that would have otherwise have been paid by us.
- Brian & Ros
My wife recently gave birth to our baby boy, and as such there were a lot of unexpected expenses that came along with it, which was charged above the medical aid rate, thankfully we have gap cover by Complimed, which assisted us in settling these extra expenses, the claims process was so easy and stress free, which was done online, all of our multiple claims were settled, within a matter of days.
- Luke & Azariah
Now You Have The Freedom To Choose CompliMed together with Turnberry and their insurer Lombard Insurance Company Limited are excited to be able to offer you a comprehensive gap cover product at an exceptional price. The Legacy SeriesR323 per family per month for under 65’s Transfer and upgrade your current policy to CompliMed’s Legacy Series, … Read moreRead More
Medical Aid versus Medical Insurance – Defining the Difference A common question asked by medical aid members is this: “Should I change from my medical aid plan to medical insurance rather, as there is a significant reduction in the monthly premium? In order to answer the above question, we need to look at some other … Read moreRead More
Life after Lockdown – Living Life Online It’s a thought in most people’s minds right now – what happens after lockdown? The Covid-19 pandemic lockdown has taught us one thing at least – how to live our lives more remotely. Had this happened in the 70s or 80s, we would have relied on radio and … Read moreRead More